>> Wednesday, May 27, 2009
For parallel development more programmers with knowledge on multiple technologies is required.
Note: in the development of MVC architecture based web application not only we need to use multiple technologies , but we also need to use(follow) set of rules in the devolopment of web application.
- Multiple layers are given in web-application development.Each layer is given for specific logics. Just keep only these logics and don't place any extra logics.
- Every operation /execution that takes place in MVC architecture webapplication must be executed under the control of controller Servlet.
- We can see multiple business components in model layer. Multiple view components in view layer, But these should be only one servlet acting as controller.
- Clean separation of logic is required in multiple layers of application development.
- View components should not interact with model components directly and viceversa. This communication must be executed or happened through the controller servlet.
- Two types of web application must not interact each other directly. This communication should happens through controller servlet.
- Design pattern are the set of rules which come as best solution for real time problems of application development.
- Senior developers design these design pattern based on experience and junior devolopers use these design patterns in projects development.
- To develop Java, J2EE application as best application without having sideaffects of java, J2EE technologies. It is recommended to develop application by applying design patterns.
- If design patterns becomes popular & minimum standards to devolop applications,base to design new softwares then design patterns acts as architectures.
- MVC is gives as design patterns initially. After its popularity it has become MVC architecture.
- Struts, JSF and etc frame work softwares are designed based on MVC design pattern/architecture.