>> Monday, September 23, 2013
“Reflection is the process of obtaining runtime information about the class or interface.”
- Finding the name of the class or interface.
- Finding the data members of the class or interface.
- Finding number of constructors (default constructor and number of parameterized constructors).
- Number of instance methods.
- Number of static methods.
- Determining modifiers of the class (modifiers of the class can be public, final, public + final,abstract and public + abstract).
- Obtaining super class of a derived class.
- Obtaining the interfaces which are implemented by various classes.